Church in the pines & SBC Campout
We hope you can join us for a day of fun at Steamboat Lake on Friday, Saturday, and worship service on Sunday. Steamboat Bible Church will not hold Sunday Service on August 25th at the traditional location, but rather at the Sunrise Amphitheater at Steamboat Lake State Park.
SBC will provide meat and BBQ from Moe's Original Bar B Que and buns for Saturday night dinner, plus a potluck for sides and desserts. Then, Sunday morning breakfast will be provided before our Church in The Pines service.
Families of all sizes are welcome! Dogs are welcome but have to be leashed in the park.
• 12 pm check-in at campsites, reservation tickets will be posted at sites, pay PHIL.
• Fishing with Phil (early a.m. by boat)
• 12:30-2:30 Pontoon boat rental at marina, 12 person max.
• Beach time, hike Tombstone Nature trail, Corn Hole and yard games
• 6 pm Pot luck and Mo’s pulled pork BBQ at SBC tent ($5/person donation)
• 8 pm BYO s’mores with Fellowship and Singing around the campfire at SBC tent
• 8 am Breakfast provided by SBC at tent
• 10 am Church in the Pines, Sunrise Vista Amphitheater
• 12 pm Check-out of campsites, daily pass good all day